How to run a Life Swap event
Modelled on the principles of speed dating, ‘life swap’ offers tenants, residents, staff and contractors the chance to meet people from diverse groups and backgrounds, and hear about their lives and experiences in a safe,
non-judgmental environment. This workshop provides an engaging introduction to delivering successful ‘life swap’ events.
- Find out about ‘life swap’ and how it works
- Experience ‘life swap’ in action
- Explore tools and tips for developing and telling personal stories
- Consider practical arrangements and ground rules for creating the right environment
- Explore your options and opportunities for delivering ‘life swap’ at your organisation
- Understanding of ‘life swap’ and its benefits and application
- Tools, confidence and skills to deliver your own ‘life swap’ event
- Plan for delivering your own 'life swap’ events
This workshop is aimed at tenants and staff from all business areas and roles
"It was inspirational. Hearing residents present themselves and their lives so openly and honestly is an inspiration to me and I’ll take that away with me."